E-Commerce Assistant APPLY NOW
An exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Assistant to join Manière De Voir in a newly created digital role reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing – the role is based in our Manchester office and is an incredibly important hire to help Manière De Voir's data-driven strategy.
The successful candidate will be assisting with managing a commercially focused strategy to drive customer engagement through; conversion optimization and improving user experience - working with an external web development team, 3rd parties and the CRM manager to understand customer requirements, enhance on site personalization and create experiences to the highest standard embodied by the Manière De Voir brand, ensuring end-to-end customer journey alignment.
- Assist with UX and CRO roadmap planning
- Manage the weekly/periodic website technical/content updates – ensuring they are delivered on time and in line with the marketing/sales calendar
- Working with the external development team, ensuring site upgrades are actioned quickly, on budget and with minimal disruption to the business
- Undertaking web administrative tasks on a weekly basis, creating products, collections and organising SKU's, barcodes, cross selling products.
- Assisting with the upload process for release of product.
- Providing assistance for any promotional activity within the business that requires web administrative tasks.
- Conducting research in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Assist with reporting and analytics – sharing customer-focused knowledge to the wider business
- Has a minimum of 2 years' full-time work experience in the relevant field.
- Excellent written skills for email.
- Strong communication skills with all levels.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Familiar with Shopify platform and Inventory Planner app is desirable.
- Familiar with NetSuites software is desirable.
- Hard-working with a strong passion and enthusiasm for the fashion industry.
- Flexible to suit the needs of the business and have willingness to provide essential support to seniors.
- Conscientious with every task undertaken with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Organised and can manage task priority according to responsibilities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to kick-start their career in ecommerce and join an extremely fast-growing company that matches personal ambition.
- Google Analytics experience desirable
- Problem solving aptitude, attention to detail and strong organisational capability
- Challenging established thinking and championing new ideas to stakeholders in the business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday